Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Unexpected.

I'm in a lousy mood currently, dont provoke me.
I'm so happy currently, Just heard a news that i am going to promote to EXPRESS. :D I know Its a lil bit crazy though. <3 but look, I am noooooot dropping! :D Just imagine.

Well well, met Jiamin at tiong today. Ate cheese burger, met caiyan and went Bugis street. <3 Caiyan so Hot today. LOl While we were on the way to Bugis, The platform there got 2CHIJ girls keep pointing and looking. Look i dont care, POINT YOU KNOW. -'- face.

walked around and bought.

I dont wear T-shirt so often now,But just look at this. Its so COOL can. the face. :D


This cost me only 10 dollar. And I think its sweet. <3


I decided to buy a bigger bag Instead of those Lil one, :D


Shorts. :D




Spent for about 60 Plus. :D
ate finished and backed to tiong, ate toktoko yaki. <3 it've been a really long time since i ate that. Jiamin and Caiyan left, I went to Cresent. :D Slacked and ate with boyf, Isk and leonard. Awhile and went home. <3



" Okay:) " I saw this most often in my inbox under your name. Did you notice that too? (:

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)