Thursday, October 16, 2008




I screwed my exam. ):
woke up at six today, woke my brother up for school. then never sleep already.
around 12 plus went down to cresent, meet boyf, Jason, YuanXiang and Isk. :D
Joked around, Isk was being damm funny today la. He kept disturbing Jason :D waited for Isk to bath-ed, the bus-ed down to tiongBahru. :D
Went to think tank, Jason and boyf got their nose pierced. :) Lol, their expression before they pierced was damm funny. Jason's face was like, He is going for serious operation like that. Then boyf's was like he killed someone like that. I bet you will laugh if your were there. :D

Jason bought his shirt and we ate at kopitiam. :D
Met Simin, WeiJie, Mc and caiyan. talked and walked around. :D
We saw Ti-Ti-Da-Ti-Tu. (:
boyf they all left for cyrus, then we slacked at playground. (:
Bought cigg at ho swee, went tiong awhile more and saw Ti-Ti-Da-Ti-Tu again. :D

Went to Ho swee, accompanied weijie eat his dinner, sat with Raymond at first.
Then Claudia and Casselyn join in. :D
slacked awhile and went home with Simin. (:

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)