Wednesday, October 22, 2008

It all looks different.

Like -'-, Now they said the results not confirm. Have to wait til tomorrow and I will know. ): Disappoint me.

Today I went to school, Like finally? Haha, :D
Didn't even enter the class room indeed, They first gave up prizes and theres guest came to our school. They made all of us stand up, wait for the guest to sit then we were allow to sit, Moron.
After that, The sec2-s ( according the passerby's tag, it was sec3, I dontknow either. )went to have their Last Sexuality Experience program, thats what teacher said. sec1-s went to have our inter house games. <3

At first our team played against one five, mean while me and other girls were screaming and cheering like hell loud. :D
I played against kennedy and his classmates after that. We lost.
I hate Mr Yee, He suck. They dropped the Frisbee and he didn't care, He said it was not counted when we already scored. -'-, His mother fly.
Had recess then, Face was so sticky due to sweating. ):
I went to wet my Uniform because I want to wear my PE attire. stupid i know.

got 40 minute recess and went to AVA room and amphitheater for some talk. It was boring, I bet sec2's (/sec3) is much more interesting. laughs,

Was supposed to go out with chuan shen and the rest, but well. They wanted to go to mac but I was too lazy to walk, sorry guys. (:
So, went tiong again with simin instead, Talk and slacked.

Simin left, accompanied wei jie and nico for their dinner.
Then both of them sent me home, Thanks love. (: <3

Tomorrow I will get back my report book, I am going to die. Very badly.

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)