Wednesday, October 8, 2008


Boyf's speeecctttt.

Today's Geo nearly killed me, i forgot alot of stuff which i learned. ):
Nevermind, just two more days to go! :DDDDDDDDDDD

Today dismissed around ten, went off to tiong.
slacked at under bloc with kahweng, fanglin, simin, elaine and weixiong.
I kept burning papers, i think its kind of fun la okay. :DDDDD
after awhile, YongJie and casselyn came and they left within minutes.
slacked until six, was like. kept laughing today uh. :D

WeiJie supposed to come find me today, ): but he slept at home instead. ):

went home and went down redhill market, find willie and Feng hui.
ate dinner and came backed home. (:
I am off to study my science and HE. :DD!


i am giving me one more chance. i dont know why, its just so tiring.
well, few more days to go.
I really pray hard that things will change.

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)