Sunday, October 19, 2008

Tiring


:D

so tired uh, didn't go out today. (:

Yesterday went to meet weijie, nico, loren and simin at playground.
slacked, talked and played poker. :D
after awhile Boyfriend came to look for me. :D the rest went to tiong, me and boyf bus-ed to Isk house downstairs, wait for him to bathed. :D

Then we bus-ed to queen's way. :D Isk went to pierced his nose, he damm nervous la. Haha, ate at hawker. bus-ed to purmei.
Kevin and Leonard came down. Talked, laughed.
Then played poker, awhile more yuanxiang came too. :D boyfriend cab me home, send to up just because I wore a tube today. -.- i shall wear tube everyday. LOl :D

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)