Saturday, October 11, 2008

Sing, for the moment.


Hi humans. :D
EXAM FINALLY OVER! damm happy la, and i forgot it was not holiday, yet. (:
I got my nose pierced. (: for fun actually. i might take it out, i dont know.
i pierced alot on ears and i let them closed, so yea. i might let my nose piercing close someday, :D

today morning woke up quite late. got prepared and went down cresent to meet yuanxiang, Jason and boyfriend at cresent. :D
talked awhile and we bus-ed down to haw paw village. looked around, joked around. :D
they took alot of photos with stupid actions. went back to cresent and talked, laughed.
then _______ happened. sigh, nevermind. such thing wont spoil our mood. :D
bus-ed down to cyrus, find Isk, leonard and kevin.

awhile then i bused back home. (:
mother went oversea, later boyf come my house find me. :D

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)