Friday, October 17, 2008

to the one person, you mean the world.


People, :D i didn't go to school for a week already. ): Wanted to go today, but what the hell, i set the wrong alarm. it woke me up around 8.

woke up and went to tiong to meet Nico, WeiJie, Fanglin and simin. (: walked around at first, then slacked at playground there, time passed damm fast today. ): after awhile, Weijie went to work. Then we went hoswee buy cigarette.
on our way to Tiong, a CID stopped us. He brought us to a corner and asked alot of things. WeiJie's cigg, Simin's lighter was confiscated. Like what the hell, that lighter cost twenty bucks. And weijie's cigg still got 20sticks inside.
He talked to us for about one hour, but yes. he was nice enough for not bringing us to police station. (: and he thought i smoke-ed, haha. Fanglin left.
backed to tiong, looked for weijie for awhile. backed to playground, later simin left .
That nico didn't allow me to take 63 home, he let me bus to bukitmerah and bus back home instead. i cant believe i was so nice. Lol, but yea. at least he waited the bus with me and he missed 6buses. :D

TOMORROW I'AM MEETING WEEKIAT'S AUNTIE FOR LUNCH. Lol, i think i saw her before? (:

I've got fear. Fear that i would retain/drop.
I want to stay in express, But yes. Its really not easy for last mintute, I did studied hard, last minute. but my result disappoint me, whats with all the study i spent my time on? i got back the same thing. poor results, kill me.
I know i can blame no one. But yes, i only expect lil improvements. not passing with flying colours. But, Just look at my results, everything is the same.

forget it, i guess i would transfer if i really drop.

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)