Monday, October 20, 2008

disappointment ,


:D

went Tiong today, again. :D slacked while waiting for both weijie and nico come. :D
played, talked.
went to boyfriend's house around 5 30, because he dont have enough money to go anywhere. (: i was supposed to accompany him go cut his hair, but my damm brother didn;t bring his house key. ): so i went home early today. :D

Happy 3 month my baby. (:

-'- you. I am not that free to keep you entertain, when did I say I want to tio you. make people think that I'am that childish uh, even people without brain know I wont play this kind of game. Ya ya ya, told her you not happy with me want to one-on-one.
Its okay, I welcome.

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)