Thursday, October 9, 2008


I still do love you.

Left like super lot of blanks, especially in home econ. sigh,
i have to pass my maths paper tomorrow, I MUST.
slacked with weiJie, weixiong, fanglin and kahweng.
after that with nico, navin, kenny and one more guy. :D
went home around 7. (:
oh and, i think boyfriend is coming over to find me now. Finally please.

I am going to have my nose pierce tomorrow. :DDDDDDDD!




i dont know is because of EOY-s, or is because of something else.
you just wont understand? i dont expect you to meet me everyday, once or twice a week and i am happy enough. I just expect, a few message. I just expect, you to care about me like how you used to.
baby you know. i'm not strong like what you think. i need you here.
I need your shoulder there when i cried but not my teddy, theres always shoulders waiting but you are just irreplaceable.
Do you even notice, the way you talk to me is so different now. i felt so pampered last time, but not anymore. I'm not thinking to much, I'm not being emotional, I'm not being sensitive,
I'm not showing my attitude for no reasons, they mean something.
we've never quarrel since 20July, i thought things would be perfect.
I dont mind you meeting you friends, i really dont. :) but yea, I just want you to thought about me, at least.
you know, i can just give up. i can choose not to care, i can choose not to cry.
but yes, I'm afraid i couldn't a hug as warm as yours.
I'm afraid i couldn't find a kiss which can melt me like how yours could.
I'm afraid i couldn't find someone let me feel this way, like how you let me.
But even though i'm learning to be strong, its not suppose to feel like this.
Even though things will change over time, Its not suppose to change in this way.
I'm already breaking down, i can't carry on. anymore.
I've been crying almost everyday, all alone.
baby, i dont know if you will see this. I dont know how am i suppose to tell you all this directly. i'm afraid that i would cry.
I tolerated, because it was your exam. I didn't want you to get distract, i want you to focus on your studies. that why, i am really sorry.

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)