Saturday, October 25, 2008

It cut so deep, It hurts down to my soul.

Esther Tan, cheer up. I know you can

So whats with all the things thats happening to me, WHAT.

Everytime when i came back home, I gets nothing but you shouts at me. for nothing.
Yes, so I ran out of the house yesterday. But well, you forced me to go back. I thought you dont care? Morning you called, and asked me whats up with the way i talk to you. WHAT? You are my mother, I know. I didn't took it seriously even when your words hurts me, but I am not always that strong. I am sorry to say this mama, but recently. all sort of things had happened to me, but you didn't care, you didn't talk to me like how you used to. Infact, you made it worst. I know you will never see this, never will.


Boyf, You've lost your feelings. You left when all these stuffs happened to me, I really need you you to give me the unconditional love I used to feel at this point of time. You are the only one, who can let me feel better. I wanted to let you go, but i kept on hanging on. because i know, I can hardly live without you. But whats more, whats more i can do now. You know that the cold treatment was due to all the problem I've been facing lately. You knew, but you wasn't there, at all. You treat me coldly, and you allow your feelings fade like this. Its killing me because there aint a thing i can do.
It've been days since i saw you. It've been days since i had you to message me first.
It've been days since i smile, the real smile.
Disappointments, it hurts so deep. I know you prefer me not to post on my blog, but well. All these stuffs, I can say to no one else. No one is there. neither did you.






I hate the way I am posting now, I hate me crying. But well, I cant fake. anymore.

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)