Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I didn't go to school today. but i know my results from shien li,
i failed my home econ, but its expected. since i didnt bother revising anything before the exam.
But what the hell, I failed my maths. MATHS you know, i kept doing revision and all the bloody practice and i get a F9 back. like fuck. I did my best already, is not that i didn't bother about my studies at all right? I burned midnight oil everyday before the exam, but yea. i told my mum, and she was like you did your best already. I bet you teachers will think that i didn't study for exam and start talking, and go yadayadayada. Crap. I know I did my best, dont want to care already.

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)