Monday, March 3, 2008



right, there goes my newhair style. stop laughing, i know it looks funny.

and JANICE SIE ZI JUN, here goes my update. happy? :]

iam proud of myself that i reached school early today and i didnt take a taxi.
people were commenting about my hair, what to do? i just dun like my fringe to be too long. it irritate me alot. :) omg iam so damm lucky mannn, mrs foo didnt come. so i no need to get scolded for not doing my homework. haha. :D
as for mr pradap's lesson, he spent half a period nagging. best part is, he knew he was. -.- he comment that i didnt put in effort on mywork, i was pissed as in every work of mine he would comment without fail. damm.

and i got 12/30 for my maths test. failed but not that bad, as in 1/3 of my class failed the test. muahaha. :DD
CHINESE ; mr chua was damm cute, he kept shhh-ing. its like every singel sentence there is a shhhh, we were laughing like mad. wrote compo, i did it kind of fast which is abnormal. :]
english was kind of bored. shoot fewboy's ear, they were like kept ouch-ing. LOL :D

shien-li didnt stay back today, so i was like dunno where should i go. stayed at the carteen awhile, when my wallet was taken by SOMEPEOPLE.
then went janice's house, her sister was cute. LOL went home with simin at 5plus. :] iam being a good girl this fewdays, go home quite early.

just now mybrother lost my key, turned the house upside down still couldnt find. then, in the end i found it in the washing machine.. i dunno how he put in. dumb.

so what if iam single? its none of your business. so what if your are attached? it doesnt prove you anything.

nothing is gonna change even i be true to myself.

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)