Tuesday, March 25, 2008

iam going to crap alot in this post, be prepared.

bored bored bored.
meldon is like rushing me for the tee lah, but what can i do? no stock. D:
and you own me something cannnnnn. D:

Janice make my hand blue black, the colour like shit. she said its because iam fair, bullshit can. D:

dontwant to post already, look at pictures. :D

wahahahas, cute right. :D

what was she peeping at? D:

my ahma cute right? :DD

" %$#$*&$# " D: fierce.

he was eying on some girls outside the window. :D pervertic gaoqiang, sicko.


ahh iam lazy.
and and i will call meldon UNCLE from now on wards. :))

can i give up?

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)