Wednesday, March 19, 2008

uhoh, i itchy hand and went to touch the blogskin hmtl, now i got to change again soon. D:

today mrpradap never come! aha, i was so happy lahh. :D

DandT inthe morning, sooo not fun lah this week. :[
did drawings only, then teacher nagged for half an hour just cus we were too noisy.
i would rather he scold lah.. D: i slept with the help of my fringe. :) praise me man.

english we did some oral practise and had our recess? (:

mr chua took over the class since pradap didnt come, i feel guilty for bullying him. D: he is always so nice. :) sorry mr chua. D:
after that was GEO, ms lee is being anonnying. so what if i dont have my timetable? isit your business? and you have to scold me cus of that, its just a timetable okay. and i just found it in my bag.

today's maths lesson was totally a torture.
firstly, mr goh scolded me for my school U. i think he is in a bad mood today, usually he dont really cares. then, he make me stand for like whole period simply cus i forgot to bring my worksheet.
then then, he make us stayed back for like 20min cus we were noisy.. torture.

after school theres something happen, simin cried. D:
went to eat at SP then slacked at school. :D
went home like about 6.

i dont like it when people cut in when iam having a conversation with mydear.
its kind of irritating, and i dont like it when iam being left out. D:
i wanted to go away so many times, but i just ignored.
iam not being jealous, but we are closefriends are we? dont left me out, dont left ANYONE out. can? ):


should i? or should i not? iam confuse. D:
but ily, iknow i do.

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)