Sunday, March 9, 2008

today went to tiong slacked with elaine, kw and mc.

me and elaine reached first, we went to playground as elaine brought her volleyball. :D played and chat for while. mc called, said they at LJ with kw and they saw jia min. so we went to find them? :)

ate choco cream pie. ohoh and i saw JACELYN laogong! :DD she was like, are you esther? finally i got a clear look of how she looked like! LOL
mc and kw was laughing away bout my hair. hmph! D:

slacked at playground, again. mc and kw kept disturbed us while we were playing VB. D: maybe they were bored or something? then they ran around with my slipper just cus i dont lend them monney... -.- chat and joke until weixiong come.
its kind of funny lah, we laughed none stop. maddddddd. enjoy hanging out with them. :DD well, i molested MC. LOL jk. is you disturbed me first okayyy!
hmph.
saw few familiar faces, I MISS ZHANGDE. ):
nothing else to blog about, and iam seriously lazy. :D

JANICE. here you go cuite, i mentioned your name. LOL!

memories is the reason why i couldnt give up.
how nice if i have just one more day, to let you be mine.
i just realised you actually meant that much.

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)