Tuesday, March 18, 2008

okay finee janice. my tagboard colour changed cus she said that it was ugly. :[

today school was fine? mr pradap said today school will have a heavy check on uniform but inthe end just the normal checking. liar. :[

MATHS ; we learnt algebra. omg i dont understand a word he teach lah, what a-b-c-....... i need my tutor to save me. D:

HTM was totally a torture, as mr chua was nagging about his last times and he kept prasing himself indirectly. D: he wanted to send me to office, cus i didnt pass up the form. the form which supposed to get my mother sign cus i skip lesson alot of times. urrrrh, in the end he didnt. phew.

went canteen straight for recess and brought my bag down?
ohh praise me man, i lost my bag after that. yes, lost.
went down to find during GEO but counldnt find it, went office nobody found my bag. :[
i was so depress after that lah, alot of important stuff inside. D:
after that they told me try to go office after school.
at last i got it back. :DD
went home damm early today, like 2plus?
i was tired and bored.

alright fine, i admit i still like meldon lim okay?
feeling are still there. :]]


iam glad that you've get me out of your mind. :D
me too. :] so lets wish, we can continue be friends. as close as lasttime. :D

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)