Thursday, March 6, 2008

lessons were still boring, expecially when theres 3 period for mr pradap.
he claime that i talked during assembly and i was rather quite, he didnt punished me and he said he is GIVING MEE CHANCE. wtf.
he said i myhair was still messy when i clip up my hair, damm.

ms chong talked to me today? she asked me about joanne's thing, she believe that i didnt do it. i told her i know who did that but iam not supposed to say. :]
she is nice. :DD

after school was damm fun.
at first went sp with simin, SJ, hazel, elaine and janice.
:DD
after that me, lapat and elaine went queen's way,lapat supposed to buy her mum's present but ended up bought a bag for herself, LOL!
they said i looked blurrr.. -.-
after that went to IKEA, omggg lah.
we turned the ikea upside down.
we were rather high. :D
everything we saw we would touched and comment about it, we would laughed like mad cus of lil things. went crazy in ikea.
then i think.. i broke something. LOL! it was like so funn lah, me and elaine like joker lidat. wont stop laugh and joke. muhahaha.


well, i know today's post is sort of boring as my mind is totally blank now. sorry. :[

feelings may gone someday, but memories will never be erased.
i will never forget you, even if i dont stand a place in your heart anylonger.



JOANNE. dont think i ignore you means you can do anything you like.
i let you off since i dunwant any quarrels. but DONT GO TOO FAR. you think i wont know what you wrote on your personal message when you blocked me? loser. if you really not happy with me and want to make comments, do it right infront of me, what a loser. damm.

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)