Sunday, March 30, 2008



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JANICEEEEEEEEEEEEEE,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! :D
yes its my dear's birthday. (: she prob thought that iam ignoring her as i didnt reply her message. iam not alright, my prepaid low. :D

well, apart from it. i haven't been update for like three days? so i got lot to do. D:
firstly, i went to jurong swim with simin. :D
quite fun actually, most of the times were chatting. i disturbed her alot.

ME : why your neh suddenly became small when you wear your swimming suit?
SIMIN : this is the actual size what.
ME : ya right, probably you change your diamond bra or you took all the toilet paper out.
SIMIN : I NEVER!
ME : you just told me that was your actual size..

LOL!
iam still so fair after a long day under the sun. D:
i dont like it can, i prefer me to be black black. D:

me and simin. :D

monitor UNTHANAN. :D


shawn and chuanshen! lol

mr chua canceled my smiley. D:

janice did this. disgusting colour can. D:

shien-li ; ohh mydearrrrrr. ! :D yea can see from the picture. lol. you look so cute lah can! :D loveyou tons! (:
Janice ; happy bday DEAR! :D thanks for keeping my tag board alive right! haha. and my blue black cus you are violent can, not cus iam fair. D: ILY. :D
E.T ; hello ET! :D lol. thanks and, asshole is for SOMEBODYELSE. muhahahas! ily tons! thanks for tagging. :D
YANLIN ; haha. thanks. :D iove this song alot too. :D thanks for tagging. loveeeed. :D
peifen ; sorry mydear, i will link you asap. :D loveyou lots. (:
shiyuan ; haha! thanks for tagging. loveyou lots. :D
galdys ; haha! thank for tagging, you are more cute can. (:
hazel ; i put i cus i find it super cute. lol. ILY!

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)