Saturday, March 22, 2008

this is officially my 50th post.
47 post in another account. (:

i was kind of emo yesterday. due to some reason or another. D:
i did my bio homework, is not i dontwant to do myself but i forgot to bring my text book home. so i asked janice almost every question. thanks. (:

i sms-ed meldon at night, he was like kept crapping lah. i asked a question he was like, " if i dunno i can go die. " in the end he really dunno. -.- yea so i called him go die, " okay i go die see what will happen to you. " thats what he replied. D:

i cant accompany you today, i spent a day with you yesterday and we have fun. but i must leave you alone, i need fresh air outside.. sorry my dear.. computer.

iam crapping around i know, but i just feel like posting okay. :D

it isnt a nice thing liking you.
but that kinda feeling just wont go away, i dunno why.
i will just wait. (:


shien-li ; haha, if we got the chance. (:
janice ; haha, janice jealous. i tag you more than i tag meldon okay. D: my blogskin is nice. and you must not be emo so i wont.
peifen ; aha, thanks for tagging often. okay, i will. (:
Jacelyn ; laogooong. :D ILY tons. lets meet up again another day okay? (:
Jiamin ; yea i miss the way we laugh, so crazyyy. :D
scret amierer ; eh, i really dunno who are you but can you write your real name please?

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)