Friday, March 14, 2008

iam seriously bored mannnn. :[
today supposed to have my tuition, but tutor said she sent me a message to changed date but i didnt reply. bullshit, i never even recieve the message please.
right, woke up at 8 today. on com for fewmin shut down, did some drawing. :D
spent 2hr and yea. :D



i prefer the one holding teddy, not so emo. :D

asked kahweng to entertain me, make me laughed awhile then he ignored me. D:
all the best. you know what iam talking about. :] since you trust me, i wont break my promise. monkey. :D

i was emo-ed.
but iam okay now. :D

VALERIE GUI. if you dontwant people to hate you, repect.
people talk to you nicely dont give that knida attitude,
iam not bothering what shit you doing. if you didnt do, you wont be worrying when iam asking. if you dunno how to fight back, then admit. no need to say like I DONT CARE or LAME.


iam trying to ignore you, so that i can forget.
i think it works. :]
perhaps what i miss is our past, not you.
what i need to forget is you but not the memories. :]
though i cant bear to let go, but i know.. holding on wont get any better. both for you and me. :]
cus you dont feel the same for me anymore. :D

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)