Monday, March 31, 2008

today morning got sent to dunno which teacher for my uniform. damm the mr bean lah, i already tucked in properly he still make noise. D: hmph, and yang mei mei came to find me, kept pinching me and i was like laughing in front of everyone. D:

and i kidnapped janice's pooh, i rape it! lol
naked pooh. :D


anyway, lessons was fine. i was daydreaming the wholeeeeeeeee day can. D: mr bean kept asking me questions lucky people behind helped me.

after school went queen's way had lunch with darling E.T and si mi ho. (:
darling went back after that left me and si mi ho. :D
i bought a bag at zinc with her. :D and i got my member card! :DD

went ikea with her after that, mess around again. trying to have fun like last time with elaine. :D

woooohooos~ ESTHER TAN IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PEOPLE IN THE WORLD.


ti tok ti tok. :DD



crabbing away. :D


woots. (:


the shining light. :D


horny cat. :D it was supposed to be its tail.


well, thats all.
darling just promised will go out with me on thur! I LOVE E.T can! :D

dearest, iam getting exhausted.
giving up perhaps may be a better choice.


shien-li ; so bad that you didnt stay back. D: ily tons. <3
janice ; how can i forget? toot.
meldon ; ah, i like to put it up there. dont make noise. D:

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)