Sunday, March 23, 2008

for janice's sake, i post.

today i went to my senior, sili's church.
its quite fun? not like a church, very different from mine. maybe i will consider to switch? haha. (: its for teens, so its like not boring at all. at my own church i always end up sleeping half way through. D:

they talked bout peace, emptiness in your heart.
which did help me. :D it make me not so emo after all.
and yes janice, i am sorry that i forgot.
thanks, you and shien-li cheered me up. :D iam damm lucky to have friends like your lah. ILY so much cannn! :DD

and jacelyn laogong, ily okay! i love talking to you so so much lah please. :D

you should know me well what kind of person am i,
after being close friends for years.
so far, i only quarreled with you for once. i mean as a friend.
and maybe you have a new group of friend, so you dont care how i feel anymore.
maybe for you, love mean much more than anything else.
mchong maybe you wont give a damm even if you see this, but it doesnt matter anymore.

just a smile of yours.
will brighten up my day. (:

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)