Wednesday, March 12, 2008

elaine LIM is currently sleeping on my bed.
LOL. yea she didnt go home.

yesterday went out with jiamin and more, kinda miss the past. when we could talked like this almost everyday. :D
others went off left me and elaine at jiamin's house.
talked and talked and talked. :] ate dinner at her house.
about 9plus we go, elaine said she dont want go home. asked for permission then she stayed at my house. :D off the com at one, chat until 3 30 she fell asleep. LOL! cute.
l8r seriously i dunno where to go. waiting for SM to reply my message. so i can go out with her. :D

oh i got my 9th piercing done!

thats where i wanted to pierce so long ago. :DD

since i got nothing more to crap about.
uploading pictures of my loved ones. :D

SHIEN-LI ♥

you are the one i love talking to, and you will ALWAYS BE. :D love to stay back just to talk to you. :] i got nothing more to say, but i think you should know how much you meant. :D ILY.

JANICE ♥

you told me to mention your name. here you go, a proper one. :D
i just realised, you are seriously HIGH why you are not emo. just like the first few week of school, do you know that i thought you were crazy? LOL waved to a stranger and shouted my name so loud. :D dont be emo ya? i will be there for you. :D ILY.

E.T ♥

sweetie! i didnt expect we will be that close when at the starting i hate you so much. i dunno why i did when you are actually so niccce. :D so far, you are the only person i can find in newtown that can be so crazy like me. :] HIGH. seriously, i really need someone like you so my life in newtown wont be that bored.:DD ILY!

HAZEL ♥

dear AHMA. iam sorry for being evil, but i just love to disturb you. you are so innocent, believe everything i said. :D having you in class is real fun. :] ILY hazel. :D

well, anymore want me to mention. do tag me. :D
lazy to post anymore.


slowly, iam forgetting.
you, your smile, your voice, EVERYTHING.
maybe sometimes i will still wonders about you.
i left with no regrets, at least once i tried my best.
i wont be crying anymore, not for you. :]
takecare.

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)