Monday, March 24, 2008

my brother is being disgusting okay, he was like digging the fish's eye and he
actually ate it. i cant stop ewwww-ing. D:

i bathed, got myself change. everything was nicely done then my mum called want me to fetch my brother. ): even though i had an umbrella, i still got myself wet as the rain was rather heavy. D:
so once i reached home, i bathed again. D:

school is kind of fun today, maybe because i miss school too much? (:

i daydream-ed during physics, because i didnt bring my spects and i couldnt see anything on the board.
after that was LIT, seriously.. i forgot what we did. D:

English today was damm fun lah can.
mess around the class since theres no teacher for like one period. :D
i bullied my monitor uthanan.
then theres this pervert teacher came in, but he didnt care much too.
we were like, paperball-fighting. (: wahaha. i started it.
eh, uthanan was like. kept threw the monitoring book to me, want me to do. i threw back, then we threw here and there until the front page tore. D: ahhh, not my fault cann. ):

after recess was bio.
i shall call mr prathap mr bean now, i dont like his name. i shall upload his photo someday to let you see how alike they are. D:
i was day-dreaming, i stared at the door. he said i was staring at teng wei, dumb. D:
i day dream alot now a days, became one of my hobby. dunno if its a good thing.

and meldon lim, dont forget you are going to show me your beat box, and send me your video tomorrow okay? aha.
janice dont be jealous. aha jk. (:

ily. (:
you knew it.


shien-li ; aha! i knew it! you love me morrrre. ily too okay! muuuua. i can talk to you none-stop for few hours. omg.
janice ; okay i will find both of your. and i emo really for no reason can. not because of mchong. you cannot emo also, you emo more, i molest you more.
caiyan ; thanks for tagging. :D ily too! (:
hazel ; you molester also! hmph! aha.
zhixiu ; mydear, i linked. (:
yaomin ; haha, thanks alot. long time never talk to you already. ):
Jacelyn ; hey i already started to miss you okay! when can i see you again?
Jiamin ; i will! iam gonna miss you alooot can! mua. ily.
min ; haha! hellllloooooo. thanks for tagging! ily tons. (:
weijie ; ehh, i blog because i love it. not cus of too much time. but thanks for tagging anyway. (:

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)