Friday, February 29, 2008

right, honestly i have no mood to post. iam confuse, yet sad, yet yet lost.
i dunno whats going on with me, i got agitated very easily nowadays. ):

am sure your will get bored if i post about today, so i will just write fewthings out?

firstly, iam okay with jewel now. as in i didnt really so called quarelled with her inthe first place. just a lil arguement. :] after the talk, we are okay now. but JOANNE, iam seriously not happy about you. whats wrong with you? i didnt do anything yet you scolded me bitch, it doesnt matter how many times i scold you back. you are in the wrong when you scold me first, right? and you are so funny, if now i said JOANNE SUCK, and i said iam not referring to you, will you believe? iam not a 3years old kid. its so funny that you thought you blocked me and wrote those things in your personal name. YOU START THE FIGHT.

and xxx, i know you have been treating me good.. but sorry, maybe we be close friends better? dont mean to hurt you but sorry... go for a better girl. :]

MR PRADAP love to tease me and the basketball guys since that time he saw me talking to YD. hmph! and i know i will be dead on mon, i forgot to bring ALL my homeworks home.. i know iam pro.

lastly, meldon injured himself today. like what si min ho said, ICHY HAND. but still, poorthing. thought of go up and ask if he is okay but.. alot of people surrounding him so i think i ask him on mon. :] and sorry for mistaken that you didnt reply my msg, sorry sorry. :(

i realised i love to crap alot now.
i dunno why.
and i cant write anything now because i injured myhand, so pain. but nevermind lah, dont blame your. :]

if now i tell you i still like you.
will it change anything?

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)