Saturday, February 23, 2008

we were unable to sigh you into windows live messager at this time.
please try again later.

i absolutely hate this damm, damm com.
dunno why the hell i couldnt logging msn, restart & restart also cannot. i hate you, stupid com.

ok cut the crap, im posting while being nag by my mother. scold me for refused to drink milk again, told her alot of times i hate the smell. yet she never give up on persuading. :[

TODAY
morning took a taxi to school, wanted to go early because never do homework. ended realising someone stole my workbook, so childish. :D
oh & decided being a good girl today, pinned up my fringe. (: adelene they all said i look sweeter in it which i dont think so. mr pradap never praise me, yes iam not happy..seriously not. LOL :)

other lessons were boring. mrs lam never come, the dumb chinese teacher wrote my name on the class monitoring book just cus i took out my phone. she is brainless, as a monitoress, i told the monitor to erase away all the names in the book. :D iam so clever. :) haha.

after school stayed back. packed rubbish under my desk, alot of unuseful things were found. okay i know i am lazy, i admit.

slacked at school until six?
yongDa take the same bus as me, omg lah. with him sitting beside i really can die. wont stop disturbing me & he still can complain that its pain when i shoot his ear.
but he is good enough to accompany me & he stop at redhill, then take bus back again. haha.
i know we are close but yea, we are not kind of relationship that some of your thinks yea? simply friends, close one. :)

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)