Friday, February 15, 2008

LOLOL.

school is like sooo fun now!
i love going to school. :]
i will just post about today? im lazzzy.

morning we got fire... erm... dunno what it called.
mrs samugam was like still talking none stop when the bell rang, if it was a real fire. we will be dead. I was looking for meldon, i couldnt see him anywhr. :(

oh & we were allowed to decorate our table. :DD

as for eng, it was sort of boring.
i got scolded for not doing the project thingy & lost my worksheet. LOL
lucky no detention for meee. (:
i got 21/30 for compo! im so happppy.
GAOQIANG, I GOT HIGHER THAN YOU! LOL

after that was assembly? i didnt bring my glasses & i couldnt see anything, so i was like talking none stop. im not torturing gaoQiang, he was the one who disturbed me first. :]

i stayed back at school.
watched boys playing basketball, they were like so restless lah.
then we kept calling jessie a butt shaker, so funny. :]
JANICE : omg do you know what, i was so scared of SIMIN, she very lian.
ME : yes she is, i dont really like her.
JANICE : she is very fierce you know, that time she slapped me.
ME : ?! she slapped you?
JANICE : yes, i was playing but she slapped so hard until i cried.
ME : you cried?!!!
JANICE : ya. but nevermind, its over.
ME : its NOT! how can she slapped you? UNTIL YOU CRY!
JANICE : nevermind lah..
ME : she is going to get a slap from me.
JANICE : NO! you cant!
ME : okay i wont, but im not going to let her off for let you cry.
JANICE : what you gonna do?
ME : dunno, but just not something that ahlains will do ok? :]
im really mad about her slapping mydear janice until she cried, how could she do that lah omg...

i've nothing more to blog about. :D
oh & anyway.
im starting to like meldon. :]
so happy that i managed to forget about you, all the best for you ya? thanks for still allowing me to rely on you. thanks for the past, back to what we were now. FRIEND. (:

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)