Monday, February 11, 2008

just a short post for what i did for these fewdays? (:

firstly, i FINALLY bought my elmo tee which was on my wish list for sooooo LONG! :DD i bought it for $14 at bugis street. i still bought a lil miss twin shirt which nuer simin bought one too, we planned to wear it out together. (: also, bought a white hotpant, a redBELT & a small blackCOLOURED bag. okok, im SATISIFIED now. gonna save money to buy hamster. spent quite alot of money.

secondly, i got very bad for my maths test. VERY BAD. look

LOL.

then, just like what shien-li said. MR PRADAP really like to tease me, you, gaoqiang, arul & uthanan during lessons. maybe he is just trying to let us pay attention? & bout my school U, i got really pissed for kept getting scolded for hair, piercings, skirt & so on. ):
oh & yes im SOO happy when i heard that mr pradap wun COME next week! :DD
& today, just got scolded from mrsLAM cause out of 4pieces of work she gave, i only hand up one. LOL

ILOVEELMO. :DD

i heard so much bout you&herr,
its so hurting, i really do cares bout what you did in your sch.
but i have no right to.
you will have your freedom from nowonwards, im exhausted.
im tired bout caring those matters.
just continue doing what you wish to do.

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)