Wednesday, February 20, 2008

haven update for long. :]

i failed my maths common test. well, i was very sleepy that day. & thats abnormal, think i was sick. then i got zero for questions which i know how to do.
now almost every textbook got my doodlings on, blame to bordoms.


oh & we've got a pledge for barney family.

we, the dinosaurs of the barneys.
pledge ourselves as only 8memebers family.
regardless of fair or tent.
to build a purple society.
based on slim or plump.
so as to acheive cuteness, sweetness & chioness for our generation
.

cute right? haha.
& simin got kicked out of the family, blame her attitude.
janice is the replaccement. :DDD

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)