Tuesday, February 26, 2008

iam feeling seriously emo without reasons.
iam cheering myself up, iam.

well, today's lesson was kind of bored?
still learning algebra for math and had our chinese test.
MR CHUA thot i cant be trust so he told me to off my phone, incase i cheat using it. lame. -.-
slacked during LIT and GEO lesson, borrowed meldon's book again. haha.
dunno when am i going to buy mine. :]
LIT was seriously boring, ms olivia wont stop talking.
so i sent yongda a message, and he took it seriously when i was actually joking. then i was like laughhhhing like MAD. :D
ohmyF***inggod, i just cant believe that jessie thought iam jealous. of her and meldon, and she did something tried to get me into trouble. so funny. :] asked her if she like meldon but she denied. hoho.

after school went SP. ate pizza since iam really sick of KFC now, went back to school at about 2plus.
i didnt go band. i learnt for 2years yet they asked me to start from DO RE ME again, i was like wth? i will go only if they start learning songs, by that time i think i already get kick out. :]

stayed in class slacked.
about 5 went home with simin and yongda. :]
sorry simin, cant accompany you to tiong. but i was really tired. (:
YD promised to sent me home everyday. LOl deserve it, anyhow promise loh.
he is a idiot, said want buy drink then inthe end forget to take wallet. end up iam the one who paid for it. HMPH! :(

i've gave up my hope on you.
tired of bothring about your stuff.
i will be much happier without you on mymind.
maybe feelings still there, but it wouldnt be anymore soon. :]

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)