Wednesday, February 6, 2008

HAPPY NEWYEAR! :DD

i didn't go to school today, as i know it would just be celebrations of chinese newyear. (: but, i still went back to ZPS.
i was like so happpppy when i saw my friends eh, i miss them soooo much. i miss ZPS. ): we thot of staying longer but then we got thrown out, they said they gotta close the sch gate.
ya so no choice, we went to KFC. :D
eat & talk & eat & talk. blahblahblah.

me, shumin, elaine, mc, fanglin & loren.
we went to playground, opposite zps. (:
sat on the blue table & chat.
LOREN stop luring me, i want it but they dun ALLOW ok! stupid.
& shumin, loren is not entertaining, he is IRRITATING.
so much stuff to talk abt although we dint see eachother for so long, well.. ur are still the best. ((:

went home abt 4 30? early huh?
im lazy to upload photo todayyyy.
& my number is gonna change to another number again, those who dint know that number, do ask me for it ya? (:

you dint see the emo side of me.
you thought i will be much happier being lidat.
when i heard you said you will stop loving me, i try not to cry since i promised not to. but it is hurting, it kills me seriously..
its true, the saddest of all is loving someone who used to loveyou.

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)