Wednesday, September 10, 2008


You are my beautiful disaster.

Guess i will just do a short update? :)

Went to school as per normal,
- Was kind of tired today since was rushing through Mr goh's holiday work.
- Yang lao shi/yang meh meh told me to stop laughing like driller and told me go for laughing lessons.
- fell asleep through Mr prathap's lesson, i guess he knew i was tired and nice enough for not waking me up.
- Theres alot of stars on my leg thanks to teo.
- lastly, i miss陈老师. D:

Had our lunch at Griller, then went cresent with boyfriend, Jiamin and Simin.
Met kevin, Jason, Isk, Leonard, Left around 6.
went Simin's house, changed and went jogging. o.o

jogged for 1 and 1/2 hour then went backed home. :D

Am i thinking too much or things are changing?

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)