Thursday, September 11, 2008


Fuck my bloody com.
it is so laggyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. D:
I know i am having my stupid attitude again, :x Tired, Pissed, Fucked up, irritated
for no reason.

school was boring, and i passed my physics. Border line, 11/20.
Baby fetched me from school, ate subway at Anchor Point.
Just like another day, slacked and talked with Boyfriend, Jiamin, Kevin, Yuan Xiang, Isk, Leonard, Jason and another guy which i dontknow his name. :x
Yuan Xiang can shake his chest/breast very well. Left, right, both.
He was like, asking if i want to learn. -.-
Went home around 6 40.

Biatch, i dont need to write I AM EXPRESS KID on my face to tell people i am express. so what if i am, none of your bloody business though. you provoked me on a day when i am in a real bad mood. nice one ass.

sorry, i will try my best.

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)