Thursday, September 18, 2008


Lesbbbboooo! :D

school seemed to be boring today, nothing seem to be right. -'-

Today went to vivo city with G/B friends. Well, talked alot of stuff and laughed alot. :D went to boyfriend's house around 6/6 30?
Watched some show, left his house around 8 and cab-ed home.

Mood is like very bad now.
Due to ________ & __________,
And and, Just now when i take the lift. theres one Med-age uncle who wanted to take the lift too. He knew i was waiting and i dont know he did it on purpose or whatever fuck, looking at me with the damm face of his, walking really slow expect me to wait for him. Was pissed and didnt bother so pressed on the close button. He was like, " HELLO! NB CB! but sadly the was closed. then he keep kpkb and kept banging on the lift door. retarded bastard,

Am now pissed off with my brother, mother, of ____ & ____, of Hazel, with Almost everything.
-'-

everything is in a mess, it suck. Really,
Guiding me through everything, thats what you used to do.
But not anymore, you're making it worst. whats wrong with everything now, -'-

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)