Saturday, September 6, 2008


It seem so yesterday, I will forget everything i promise.

Eeeeeek! My Com is lagging like shit. D: *points middle finger

feel so weird without boyfriend, o.o
He've been sleeping over at my house for a week already, suddenly left. feeling strange , i miss boyfriend. D:

Boyfriend came at 9am, then he sleep until 4pm?
went to BMC find Jiamin and Tracy, Ate pizza at KFC. Yes, KFC.
then boyfriend left for Muay Thai Training and I came home. D:
Short post today,
and you know what.

Mother want boyfriend to go to dinner with us, COOL right? :D

my heart was broken, for a long time.
and you know what, you fixed it without me noticing.


you are just perfect.

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)