Sunday, September 14, 2008


Screamed but no one hears me.



Some people just cant stop annoying me. -.-

Hello people, :D
Went Tiong Simin, Jiamin, Mchong and Zenna♥
It've been a long time since i meet Mc, I miss baby alot ok. D:
Saw casselyn and claudia. :D
ate at long John, walked around Tiong. I want to pierceee my noise la bloody hellll, i was so close, so so so close for it to be done. Just that i want some one accompany me. D:
They left for Tuition, Me and simin mrt-ed to town after that.
Walked to Cineleisure and far east Walked around, bought some stuffs.
I saw this hat, i saw that tube, I saw that shoe.
I WANT TO GO BACK AGAIINNNNNN. D:
i promised myself, by next week. I will make them MINE. :D
Went to arcade and Left to tiong.

slacked at playground awhile, simin left.
bought甜不辣and sushi, bused home.
supposed to meet baby first, but since he was at safra and we dontknow where
can we go. so never meet him. :)

How i wish, everything would be perfect.

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)