Thursday, September 25, 2008

what about me? sometimes i wonders♥



Tomorrow is exam. ._.
Today did home econ, was kind of fun actually.
Partner with GaoQiang instead of Hazel, (: we took alot of extra-s, 300g of flour instead of 100g, 10 spoons of choco chip instead of six, so ended up we got alot more cookies than what other had. :)
Scolded simin during recess, hope she wakes up and know what she is doing.

After school went to cut my hair, along with caiyan, simin and Jiamin.
Went up to Jiamin's house for awhile.

Moodless due to something now, why cant i laugh like how i used to.

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)