Sunday, September 21, 2008


I am Like A starrrrrrrr. :D

Went to BMC to study, with Boyfriend and Jiamin. :D
went to Mac, had lunch. then studied, i copied down some notes since i didnt bring my text books home. :D

Then boyfriend said something, then is like.
Me : shut up.
Boyfriend : really ah?
Start to do all those childish action to distract me.
ME : Jiamin you have such a childish brother.
Jiamin : *laughs
ME : *pinched
Boyfriend : Jiiaaamiinnn, you have such a pervertic da sao. luan luan mo
Disturbed here and there.

He wrote this on my hand.
I (L) weekiat who is not a star

Then i wrote this on his hand.
Esther is a star and i (L) her.

he doesnt seem to like stars that much. :D
but toooooo bad, i love stars. :p

trying to stop myself from thinking too much.
:D I (L) you.

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)