Sunday, September 21, 2008


The best, :D

happy second month my dearest boy. :D
altogether i am happy with you, i love spending time with you.
spent hours doing nothing but i felt satisfied.
you guided me through everything, and i can say you never fail to cheer me up.
Even though things may seem wrong, but i believe its only for now.
Remember what you told me yes? :)
I love you.

EDITED
cab-ed to boyfriend house there, then we bus-ed to Greatworld. :D
Bought tickets for Movie ; Mama Mia.
Then ate at yoshinoya. :D
watched movie. The movie was kind of nice, alot of singings. :D
after that bus-ed to queen's way, walked around.
bought ear-rings, ear stick. :D

Things are getting better?
i hope everything will be fine, remember what you promise me just now.
I love you.

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)