Thursday, September 25, 2008

i still feel emptiness deep inside of me





Had my chinesseee exam today.
was like, stomach cramped, then cannot focus. -'-
oh andand, I notcied theres this girl in our school her name is so Hot.
MILLION P.S(million paiseh=million sorry
I saw her nametab. :D
after that i went to bukit merah centre to have my lunch with simin.
then jiamin and caiyan came, talked. Joked.
and Jiamin came out of this conversation,
Jiamin : my mother said 'pia'(fuck) is chiong(go for it).
Us : HUH?!
Jiamin : she said, " jiamin, exam coming already. must pia(fuck) k.
Us : * Laugh-ed like crazy* Jiamin, pia for exam k.

LOL! nonsense right?
then after that talked until dontknow what
Pia(fuck) then will win, No pia(no fuck) no win.

kkkkkk enough. then after that boyfriend came and ate lunch.
Jason came and they off to cresent then we went home.
:D

oh and, thanks vincent lover.
for always been there to listen to my problems, ALL MY PROBLEMS.
gave useful adivice. thank really really alot. :D remember what you promise, if you can get in school again, any school. you will study hard. :)

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)