Monday, September 15, 2008


What hurts most was being so close.

School was Fine. The class was being super noisy. :O
Free Period for History and Pe. :)
Recess-ed, chinese. was really pissed with yang laoshi, i want chen laoshi back
really soon. ): Lit-ed, Olivia thought i was talking to her when i was actually talking
to shien li, She was like, " What two la? " Moron. -.-
Geo-ed, kayatree was the relieve teacher.
I tell you what, She is serious brain-less. -.-
Chuan Shen, Elaine and Dayan came to our class.
And she actually believed that they are 1/2 student.
So yea, talked and laughed with them.
I drew on Chuan Shen's Hand.
I Love ET-s, Esther Tan and Elaine Tan. They rocks with permanentmarker. :D COOLRIGHT.
Walked out of the classroom once the bell has rang since she kept delaying.
FUN LA TODAY.

After school had lunch with baby. :D
Then he left to cresent and i accompanied Jiamin. :)

I'm starting to feel something wrong between you & me.
Like, we're drifting. yet not drifting, mixed feelings.
dont understand whats wrong.
I know i love you, i hope everything will be perfectly fine.
I will change before things starts to change, i promise.

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)