Wednesday, July 29, 2009


















Went home to change, Then went to Tiong and meet Jia Min plus alot of people.
Awhile more went to play ground, slacked awhile and went home.


I feel happy because I went tiong and saw people that I haven't be meeting for a long time, I feel unhappy because of ______________.
I really, don't know what you want now.



Tags replied
Passerby two : Eheh? I act gangster? Which part of me do I look like/ behave like a gangster? stranger?
passerby : they are giving us alot of problem.. But thanks anyway! ^^
Passerby : you are not insulting me. :) eh, It got much better already, If you believe.
Hi : haha Thanks Thanks! ^^
Jm : (L)!!!!!!

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)