Sunday, July 26, 2009












Pictures taken yesterday. ^^
Went to baby's house, afterwards went Safra to play pool.
I keep losing and losing eh. ): Then Haoren and his friend stayed there for dota, While me and baby slacked and talked about alot and alot of things. (L)
Reached home around 10 30.


Baby is cooking for me. ^^

I really need some cash, for my shoes and everything.
Going for shots today, but need to pay my bill and then I don't have any extra cash again. -'-
Some how, I miss last time-s.

Tags repleid :
Shu Min : haha, I like. Miss you too. ^^
Abby : I want see you soon. ):
Cai Yan : thanks! See you soon.
Wei Zhen : hi.
Hi : Thanks for the compliment. ^^ I took around two year to grow my hair. :)
Passerby : i am from newtown. :)
Jiamin : Hahaha. Will try to! :)
ZaiRong : You too kay, hope to see you on wed! (L)
Maen : I hate you. ):
Passerby : thanks :)

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)