Sunday, July 12, 2009


My love, now that I am gone. You got to take care of yourself, I know its tough.. For both you and me to move on. But believe me, I said not being together is better for you and I really mean it. Its not an excuse, serious. Because you know I love you, because you know everything was so perfect, that we have never quarrel or have any problems in the past 3months plus..
Although the thought of letting you go,
the thought of everything will no longer stay the same,
the thought of all the plans are now all gone,
the thought of losing you... Is killing me deep inside.
But despite for all the things above, I know all I can now is goodbye


Tags replied :
Maen : ):
Passerby : He is thai..... :)
Estini : ^^
me : Yup. ^^
Anon : eh? Haha
ip@sserby : I am stil schooling, just stopped schoolong for a year.
:] : no the teachers are not strict, But I enjoy my life in new town. ^^
pei fen : hello ^^

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)