Monday, July 27, 2009

Fuck you new t***.

I seriously why school have to go against us, JUST BECAUSE LIKE, OH THEY ARE COUPLE AND SCHOOL DONT ENCOURAGE STUDENTS HAVING RELATIONSHIPS?
I bet there are tons of people who are having relationship outside the school or whatever. SO dont give me stupid reason like oh it it affect your studies. Fuck you


Accepting the fact that both us had cause trouble in school and sometimes being intimate, we already stop causing trouble.

Despite the fact that YOUR FUCKING ACCUSED us for absent for school and out to play just because 3 of us, good friends were not in school the same day.
I already got over it actually, because they didn't call up the parent.

BUT NOW YOU ARE ACCUSING US AGAIN. cb


Morning went to school, Baby got flu so the teacher insisted to send him home.
Then I was talking to Si Min, " Maybe I got flu also, Haha. " Suddenly teacher turned to me, " You got flu also?! Stay here! cannot go back class, must go home. " Hao ren was also hold back because he was sick as well.

The best thing was I was actually claiming that I was fine and don't need to, but well... He insisted.
So called up the parent and blahblahblah, Then just when I am going out of the school gate.
THEY DONT LET ME GO HOME JUST BECAUSE MAEN AND HAO REN HAPPENED TO BE SICK TOO.


After all the argument. I said fine you can just let me go back to class.
BUT THEY WANT ME TO WASTE THE PRECIOUS SLEEPING TIME AT HOME / STUDY IN CLASS AND SIT IN THE ROOM FOR THE WHOLE DAY! of course I will not happy right.


They refused to let me go home so I just went back to class because I was like whining + complaining + shouting.


Suddenly Baby message me said my dad called him up said we both are causing trouble in school. -'-


Then found out the school told my parent that, I INSIST TO GO HOME BECAUSE THEY THOUGHT THAT I WANT TO GO OUT PA TOA(date) with Maen.
why must they assume things and don't try to find out/listen to the real reason?!


I ended up crying in school because I felt so upset that, trying so hard not to make my parent angry... But now made them disappointed again by doing .... NOTHING.


I was so angry that decided if my parent don't believe me, I am going to complain to MOE. I am being serious here.





Fuck you New T***.

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)