Monday, July 6, 2009






















Told you I have plenty of them. :D

Oh well, I am back to friendster and facebook and and Msn again dued to my boredom.


I am well dressed at home, waiting for baby to come and off to BBQ at Bishan with family together. ^^

Tags replied :
Zairong : will relink soon^^ Ly
Janice : Huh?
Mei Xuan : heh Thanks! Luv
(: : N2/5 ^^
Maen : Hate you, (:
:] : It depends whats your expectation. ^^
Wei Zhen : hi
ip@sserby : Hello, Eh no I don't ^^
Guest : You don't tell me your name how would I know? (:
Abby : Fri ohoh! (:
Zairong : (L)
Passerby : Oh (:
May : Hihi ^^

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)