Saturday, July 11, 2009



I don't have any new pictures taken this few days, maybe tomorrow will update new one. ^^

Today I am planning to go over Baby's house, the family is having party over there. :D Then maybe afterwards going to national museum for their night festival. ^^

Yesterday went to Art Museum with baby ,
ME : Do you think I am crazy that I like to go to place like this than doing some normal things like watching a movie?
Baby : ( pause ) I think we both are crazy.

Glad to have someone that share the same interest. ^^

But anyway was rather disappointed when we went there, except for one gallery, the whole museum only showed the art piece of this one artist. And I didn't really like it, although its like quite well-painted, but its all flowers, trees, rivers, and things like that. I would really prefer something that shows emotions. ): I expected more.

Then we tried to walk out to city hall, but ended up at Bugis. So went to buy a dress, then trained back home. ^^


Tags replied
anonymous : I stopped schooling for one year,(:
ip@sserby : I have no idea, Half bangs I think? Because my fringe is very thin. ^^
Passerby : haha Thanks! (:
Maen : (L) ^^
Jiamin : I Like that shirt ^^ See you soon kay luv!
Maen : ):
JO* : Yesyes, he is thai. ^^

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)