Sunday, July 19, 2009







Meet Jia Min at tiong yesterday, saw some others too... But it seems like I don't feel the same way like how I used to anymore. I no longer belong there :)
At night went to play pool At Jurong safra with Luv, Hao Ren and An Tai.
I went so high because I won Luv and Hao Ren ^^
Then reached home at 12.30, was feeling unwell.

I like this one, Its a snap shot so we didn't pretend to smile. ^^






Tags replied :
((: I am alright, And anyway thanks!
Zenna : ^^
Gao Qiang : Wink your head la wink.
Shumin : haha ok ^^
Passerby : thanks for the compliment. ^^
Elaine : will update my links soon dear ^^
Maen : Luv you ^^
Amanda : sure ^^
Jia Min : not so nice ):
passerby : Yes (:
May : heh

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)