Wednesday, July 8, 2009



You know baby, It have been so long for me to feel this way again. Nothing beats spending time with you, even when we were just sitting down without saying or doing anything at all. I don't think that this is like any another relationship that I had before, It feels so completely different. I luv you so much.


So there it goes, some losers out there starts all the idiotic gossips again.
They say I am cheap, I am being a bitch because I hang out with only boys. Seriously, fuck you all. I didn't bother because like duh I don't wish to entertain you loser, But its getting too much. OF COURSE I HAVE GIRLFRIENDS, few of the closest. I prefer close to guys because there is some girls ( SOME ) who are like your, AND I DONT LIKE TO BITCH ABOUT PEOPLE YOU KNOW THAT AND GUYS DONT BITCH.

I FUCKING FEEL BETTER HANG OUT BEING CLOSE TO GUYS AND WHY YOUR FUCKING CARE SO MUCH?! whats wrong with that. knnccb@!!@#$@W$%! Its a stupid reason to confront thats why I didn't, but this is really the last time. I AM REFERRING TO YOU BITCHES IF YOU THINK THERES SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE THINGS I WRITE YOU CAN COME FIND ME YOU CAN YOU CAN YOU CAN!


kay sorry I am being very vulgar and Ahlian, pardon me I am just irritated. Update soon readers

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)