Saturday, August 1, 2009





I think I will be alone at home again, It feels good. ^^

I am starting to play maple, out of boredom.

Why people in the magazine page look so flawless? Photo shop or plastic surgery? ):
envy.


Tags replied :
Maen : oi what cutecute!
Passerby : haha I have no idea as well. Eh Thanks for the compliment! ^^
Guest : A fan of mine? Haha I see. Thanks for the compliment. ^^
Maen : haha win what?
Passerby two : Eh? I dont get what you trying to say.
^^ : haha! I dont know why did I do that too. Thanks for the compliment! ^^
AhIce : ^^ Luv you la.
JM : Love you too! ^^
Maen : (:
Passerby two : hahahha the recent picture I agree it look like, look so funny.

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)